Posted by : Unknown Saturday, November 7, 2009

What is Vaedant? It's the subject of the anagram of my name. What are anagrams you ask?

"An anagram is the rearrangement of the letters of a word, name, phrase, sentence, title, or the like into another word or phrase."
- anagrammy.com



With that being said, the title of this first entry is also an anagram. Can you decrypt what is its subject of the anagram? I'll give you a clue. In Latin, its meaning is "spoken before".


Anyhow, this idea came to be when I was bored one day while wasting my time sitting infront of the computer browsing forums and spamming... err..posting in sensible threads. I said to myself that I needed a new name to use in the said forums. To cut the boring story short, Vaedant was invented.


You may happen to be bored by now reading such nonsense, so let's fast-forward everything. What will you expect in this space of bandwith? I'll be typing such things which I deem of importance or simply because I-want-to-criticize-this-and-that. Do not worry, I happen to do the latter if I am bored wherein most of the time, I am.


Before I close the tip of my 'cyberpen', let me quote Fritz Perls:

"I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped."

Popular Post

Blogger templates

Labels

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Lair of Indolence -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -